Samsung Galaxy Note II is now released after its first successful edition. The main concept behind this phablet is to provide easy functionality to people who carries both tablet and smartphone at a same time. Now you may be thinking that tablets are very good at internet browsing while smartphones are perfect for calling and for some social activities but Samsung Galaxy Note II has break the barriers between these two mediums and now you can enjoy the features of both worlds in one single gadget.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note sets standards of its own and no other gadget can have the amazing functionalities of this device. After they have launched Samsung Galaxy Tablet Note 10.1 inches last month this is time for this unique gadget. Screen size is not bigger neither a smaller one with 5.3 inches wide diagonally and super crystal clear AMOLED screen with 1,280×720 pixels resolution its gives you the stunning visual experience which you may have never experience before. S Pen stylus is more accurate and gives you the power to write more efficiently than ever before.
Samsung’s Galaxy Note II Specs
- Samsung is very busy now a days with introducing stunning new products with new features like Samsung Galaxy Note II which is shipped with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean the only gadget to have this in the world.
- Display screen bigger than all smartphones in the world with 5.5 inches HD screen with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Multi-touch with S Pen stylus feels like you are not touching the screen items from a distance but as they are appearing above the screen. Capacitive touchscreen makes it even more crispy with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 means touch experience is smoother than ever before.
- Weighting in just 180 grams but its more thicker than its first edition with 9.4 mm thick. Its amazing that how Samsung put a large battery into this small cases.
- A9 processor which is the latest series in the smartphone processors with 1.6 Ghz quad core technology. Comes with three memory editions of 16, 32 and 64 GB with option of memory card slot makes it really portable.
- Camera at front with 1.9 megapixel and rear facing camera with 8 mega pixels for video calling and taking pictures with LED flash light. Its also capable of capturing full HD video at 30 frames per second.
- Air view features allows you to view your device images, videos, files and folders preview before you open them by just hover over the stylus on any of the above mention item.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II will going to be released in October 2012 in USA, UK and after that in other parts of the world. They still have not yet disclose its price but rumors are that Samsung Galaxy Note II price will be between $600 to $800 which is not a bad price at all.